Planning an event can be so exciting, but also very time consuming and exhausting. So many ideas and so many important decisions. If only you had the perfect person to take your ideas & run with them. A person who can make suggestions, take care of the multitude of details & bring your vision to life!
Hi, I'm Kerrin Rose, The Party Snob.
You know how some people are wine snobs or food snobs? Well, I'm a party snob!
I love to design and throw parties, and I'm here to make your Pinterest party come to life.
My interest in party planning started with weddings. I was the assistant to the coordinator at my church. I also got the opportunity to coordinate some friend's weddings, as well as bridal and baby showers. After I married and started my own family, my focus changed to children's parties.
Friends and family have always encouraged me to turn my party planning into a business so... here I go!
I am extremely detail-oriented, organized & a perfectionist. My goal is to build strong, lasting relationships with my clients all while creating the event of their dreams!
I’m excited you are here & can’t wait to connect!
To get started, click here to fill out our Client Questionnaire.


No comments :
Post a Comment